Thursday, September 11, 2008
Sadlier Oxford Vocabulary Workshop Level E Unit 5
Oh it was beautiful ... I have reviewed the Bolo, and the Rota cvc ... but what I had missed! The above Bolo! And 'all summer since I saw him! And then the Taramelli, and even the Roman I missed ... And of course all the others ... However, before we were all there sounded nel'atrio chatting that I, Rota, Bolo and CVC with Paul and Maureen, and then once we got played and there was already someone in the classroom, including Anna, the new company comes from 4ari , and we took place ... I am part of the window in the front row, and next to me is CVC, then the Bolo, behind the Sabri and I Naty ... The first two hours we did the French (a little heavy = /), then interval. Fortunately, the Rota is two classes away, so me and the cvc we recovered and we went to look for Corinna, my cousin who has just arrived and it feels a bit lost, and mary, but We have not found this. Once tornatti class is played and finished the English ... And the 'new, and I know so I'll have to study with her otherwise ... Well, better for me unfounded. Then change of hours spent with Bolo, cvc and Rota, and then still French ... We started to correct their homework. Luckily I made them ...
However, that's all. ^ _ ^ I'm feliceeeee ... I just got back to school ^ _ ^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment