Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mount And Blade Level Chart

Geo forever XD XD

profffffffffffffff Great!! Every time we
geography scompisciamo always laughing. It will be ways for the prof, but there is no lesson more fun ...
Today, Naty was wrong to say one thing. And the professor then took off his shoe and thrown it to him behind! I swear, I did indeed! And everyone laughed ... Two times ago but had the wrong map Desy, Professor says, "Zeffin! Show me the map." And then seeing her had begun to make those lines ... We were all rolling with laughter, Fantastic ... And the last time, was doing some random questions about things in general culture, all silent and attentive see all ... He says, "Hmmm ... you ... Tell me ... Tell me ...", then he beat his fists on the table and says, 'ALBORGHETTISMETTILADISTACCOLARTI, "and I, who sat between Alborghetti and Bolo are practically jumped into the arms of Bolo ...
Oh, I would never have said, but I love geografiaaaa!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment