Saturday, November 15, 2008

Most Common Pick 3 Lottery Numbers

I received the sweets!



Erica Thanks!
I've awarded the sweetness! ^ _ ^
And now I check it! First the sweet è.é
Niky , un'angioletta wingless like me who loves to write and dream, then my puppy Baby, which is a while that you do not feel ... Where are u? Another Calendula is a , because his advice is always valuable and I consider it a kind of older sister ... And another one goes to Pylaus , because I always enjoy your posts ^ _ ^ And then ... And then I think o.o
^ _ ^ To receive the award, click here .

However, if I could have little to update the blog, I can even less for a while ... Since I have a broken computer, _, But I will return, do not worry! XD
Pooooooooooooi .... I won another battle, tie! è.é
XD XD And for the guy who I met in record ... For now we start to know us, and I do not see anything wrong Oo never hurts to have some more knowledge ^ _ ^ ^ _ ^

Hello everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment