And now I have to tell!
So start ....
Tuesday 16
The day of my birthday. I get up like every Another day, I bring the heater to be low (because my mum uses it in the bathroom when you Sveg) but I put in a second room, go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and joined my dad, half asleep. He says, 'Where is the heater? " and I: "In room" and he says: "And why is the toilet??" ... I was a little bit at him, then I went to my parents to leave the house and said: "I bring a Aulin?" A
however, if the school were mentioned, I got a gift from cvc and Simone, and then are back home ...
Still no sign of "Happy Birthday". Then after that my mom is gone, I do in my pa, "I go out!" And he said: "What?? Why?? You do not have study, etc.? "and I said," but Dad ... It's Tuesday, about ... "and he replied:" Exactly! and 'only Tuesday, "and I said,' Dad. Think about why you go out on Tuesday, and you will get there. "It 's been a daze until half an hour to ask me why, looking at his watch, exclaimed:" But it's your birthday! "
I say,' good , since we arrived 6?? "and he" set out ... I am the forgotten "
Then he called my mom and my aunt
Oh ... I wrote this post ages ago and put in the draft ... I apologize for not telling the rest UU
But most of all sorry for my absence! ! I had to do with school, it is useless to me takes too much right now let alone next year I will have the maturity ...
Therefore, we feel as soon as I can ^ _ ^
SCUSATEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment