I'm going to talk about pictures of copyright and how it should be placed in front of the passion for photography.
I found this article interesting (translated from English .. so for the best, I recommend reading in the original file!) Which tackles the camera equipment needed to take good pictures.
Cute photos ... this is the problem ..
The beautiful pictures, maybe I'd already done, not done with the equipment, but thanks to our intellect and our originality (sometimes even copying). We must make the effort to understand that our photos should express something, arouse interest and pleasure to others. We need to communicate an idea, concept. In countless ways and countless languages. You choose it and follow it. And if it does not, never mind, change it!
But woe to those who think that only large and expensive resources can get to take good pictures for communication. The tools help the photographer, the photographer's ideas are the pictures.
As an example (using photos and masters citatinell'articolo) compare two similar photos to the subject, but two different styles of photography: Adams and Dykinga. Basic tools are used very differently. To you the interpretation. Hello
@ Dykinga
0 comments:
Post a Comment