Panzallaria and Condominium Flag: I bet
Condominium Flag is a scripted web dedicated to my apartment building, block semipopolare O, Condominium flag is full of stories and characters worthy of being narrated.
But today I present myself. My name
Panzallaria. I have my own blog , a second floor apartment I share with Tino (the man with whom I marry fatigue), two cats that share the same neuron and with Tino expect that the Creature is born in December, the fetus beats me on the navel, our beloved Shortcake.
And as I become more and more everyday in an airship, as fate and the choices they wanted to undertake a career as a professional freelance and work from home as webwriter webtutto webarchitect and websticazzi, I allow myself the luxury and time to look out the window, to stretch the ear to stop on the stairs for a few futile chats with the neighbors.
And so was born a world of characters, between fantasy and reality, unaware that he lives his days, not knowing that Panzallaria spies on them and tells them ...
Because in this world, where individualism reigns and we are more and more alone, I own-initiative of the important social role to make me the prick of the neighborhood, to witness the virtual viewers of this skit from the second floor that someone looks at them, watch over their dreams and their dirty clothes, telling that even Big Brother and Maria De Filippi would dare to tell the common man ...
Why is the awareness of the weaknesses of others that makes us feel stronger. Why are there still
gossip of the palace intrigues in the courtyard and the time consumed in the Cross sold a condominium meeting ....
Happy reading!
0 comments:
Post a Comment