strange movements in the house of gelataiomatto: episode IV
In the best traditions, after saying that the death of his wife's house Gelataiomatto peace reigns, strange things have happened tonight. Hours
4.30.
I wake up to attack one of my pee pregnant women. Open windows on the courtyard to let in the pleasant breeze of these nights in late August.
You will hear a complaint. As the siren song of a lame duck at sunset. A low moan.
Gattoscemo Gattinasciancata and sleep. They can not be them. Comes from outside.
From the bedroom window of droghello. Upon completion of my duties
pregnant with a girl who kicks the bladder, placed me on the terrace.
The dim light of a abajour reflects shadows on the blinds down in front of the window. The
droghello crying plaintively. A sad lament of a dog beaten and abandoned in the street.
says something like "I did not want to" excuse "and cry, cry, cry.
something clicked in my mind. Then maybe
My investigations are on the right track.
Maybe the spirit of the elderly mother went to visit him and he is apologizing for having gone along with her father in his evil plan to kill her ...
Maybe the ghosts of hell are going to take it in Ghost, to drag the bottom of a manhole ...
absolutely must investigate.
At 8:30 am I come to Rome Bar for breakfast. Where droghello also sometimes goes. Usually at the same time. For a coffee.
I affixed to a corner table in the shade of the "Republic" and a frothy cappuccino at the Bar as only Rome can do. I read the Austrian girl kidnapped
and who managed to escape after 8 years. They kept locked in a cellar like a savage, who had only to read and put a box in which tissues and towels. I
passionate reading and for a moment I forget my case.
At 9 Droghello has not yet seen.
I must return home to work.
Then tomorrow we start with Tino and I have to pack.
arrives at 9.05 Gelataiomatto Stracciatella positioned with the parrot on his shoulder. The parrot looks down Gelataiomatto has two circles to be frightening.
does not say a word.
Order a large coffee and stained and eating a donut.
sugar icing down on the shirt, ironed and well arranged (perhaps by his mistress-maid, I think ...!) and the bird loses his balance as he loses his balance forward to clean up.
Stracciatella flutters, producing that song from his bronchitis cock drunk ...
Mauritius, the bartender, complain.
"No birds in this place, I have told a thousand times! If you want to take the bird out of here !"...
Then he stops laughing, Mauritius, perhaps conscious of what he just said, it might be misinterpreted.
Even I laugh in his sleeve.
I too have blurred with the donut.
Gelataiomatto drinking coffee in a hurry. He leaves angry against Mauritius.
The track I am following could be a turning point.
Too bad I could not take possession of the cup. If there were Ris could request an examination of the DNA or epithelial cell ...
But I'm just a pregnant Condomina be brought to the bunches of others and with a strong imagination perverted ...
Droghello But today we have seen.
And it is, indeed, ended up in the gutter with the spirits of Hell ???????
Acc .. well tomorrow I have to leave for the holidays.
whole week without knowing what has made me cry ... Droghello
But I get back from 3 September to investigate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment