Friday, September 8, 2006

Welcome Letter For Salon To Client

Magda and cats - V episode

Panzallaria is back from vacation. In his absence the bi friend has presided over the condominium. None. Except

yet another attack of racism Magda: the drunken old neighbor and lover of animals.

The children of the neighbors have brought the cats in the yard. Children are blond with blue eyes and Slavic accent - that I'm not Italian.

They have two beautiful kittens. They are cheerful, friendly and not at all rude.
Panzallaria also, occasionally, takes his cats to roam in the yard. In this round, Magda appears at the window - with feigned indifference - and attack buttons to Panzallaria incredible.

Loda her cats, said when the doctor told her that "all women are born mothers, but few are mothers, and she - Ms. Magda - is really a shame not to have done children!" autoincensa and his love for animals that compares it to a San Francisco news. In his speech

not avoid stuffing them with some gossip on the block, thinly veiled by futile without consideration for the wicked.

But when they leave the kids exotic is another story.
She overlooks the terrace with its pink curlers and dressing gown and began a quiet litany that something horrible angrily.

"Look at this ruined the plants as these cats. And you, little rude why do not you come back to your country instead of coming to Italy to steal our jobs? "
" I'm the administrator that is not possible that those animalacci you do the nails on our trees, I live here for the sixth year (in fact, Magda is in the building since she was a child) and I've never seen anything like that! "

All this eruption of evil creatures against three of 12 and 13 years.
Unfortunately I did not hear these nice comments otherwise I would have intervened. I told them Mom Exotic .

Next time will go down with cats all my neighbors. Let's see if Magda feels more San Francisco, mom or racist ignoramus ...

For the record: it is said that Magda - young - was a place of life. At 16 he was hiding in the basement with all the young shoots of the building. You know, there was hunger, and everyone gets by as best he could, but it seems that the famous performance of the blonde had not only a price list but that the payments were supervised by the physical presence of Gelataiomatto who took the percentage ...

short, certainly were not rude like children exotic but ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment