Thursday, May 17, 2007

Scholarships For Thyroid Diseases

the good, the bad and the bad


Almost all will know the fabulous world of Second Life, second life, the second virtual world that has very recently had, in recent months, a fearful population growth, we are talking about millions of new inhabitants only in the last 6 months. At first, the utopia reigned among the first settlers of the second world: we could build a new world, where all the negative aspects of the first world remain outside? we could create an ideal society? the answer was not long in coming: "NO".
Second Life is replete with shops selling clothes, accessories, tattoos, etc. ... There are estate agents who profit from real money by selling digital homes, prostitution is widespread, there are even paid killer, is a kind of free trade, multinational firms are almost all! who buys a house in Second Life, obviously be careful not to get us into foreign metendoci alarms during the absence of protection, demonstrating that the part owner culture is stronger than all, of every ideal world.
One thing though, no doubt, Second Life has achieved the utopia everyone, even if in real life is ugly, hunchbacked, crippled, or nerds with a few unwanted pounds In addition, Second Life has the opportunity to redeem himself and build a character, an avatar, which compared, Julio Iglesias is 70 years of nothing: the revenge of the monsters! SL is a world of beautiful, cool, John Travolta, I met offline who have toiled for months to find and download from the internet that would give small freckles on their face that I do not know.
This is the major trend, but there are also characters that are created with some physical problems or bad, indeed semi protest movements that disclose the ugliness or strive for a perfect future in Second Life.
Among all my curious encounters a character I will never forget I've met in Amsterdam (virtual) in a wheelchair (pictured above), but because the wheelchair in Second Life? when I asked he replied simply "I had an accident," of course you can not remain paraplegic in SL, that kind very easy to prove that perfection is not achieved even at the virtual and the ideal is unattainable utopia is already dead

0 comments:

Post a Comment