Monday, July 2, 2007

Black Bible Eng Stream

fly fly fly

the other day talking with Paula, I do not remember the topic, I naively said with confidence: "It is logical that flying is the dream of all, "oh yes I remember, we talked about Superman that never fails to realize, as the nature of the super hero, a love affair, even in an episode of Smallville, superman girl, who is not Superman but Clark waivers its powers in order to live normally love, like a human. Naively I said that in reality would be impossible because the human dream is to fly, but the answer that was given to me surprised me: "no it's your dream, everyone dreams of flying! "
Is that true? who actually dream of flying? during the long evenings spent on the terrace of the house to look at the polluted sky of Sao Bernardo, I dream to fly fast and be able to reach Italy, only a few hours, see things I miss, magare greet someone. But I'm so mad?

0 comments:

Post a Comment