despite are now two years away from friends, I must say that the tool the Internet has devalued and lightened the burden of nostalgia. the world of digital communication has made me find many people with whom I feel an almost daily basis and for free. actually post an undeniable power of the Web e'comprimere virtual distances and make them a single point for everyone. Until a few years ago, travelers, the only choice was to kill the nostalgia phone blessed with its astronomical prices that only allow you to do, who knows how much every flash of the phone calls when you had to speak quickly and without many stops in order to save.
With Skype, a software distributed free of charge, now not only talk quietly with friends but I have the time to do other things at once without having to hang up and call back. John, for example, often watched television while I was working on the computer, both connected for hours on skype, I heard the Italian news, his comments and the noise when moved, and he heard me, type, comment I had not seen the same news and talk in Portuguese on the other phone line, the feeling was of being in the same room, turned one on either side, without seeing each other (which could be answered by a web cam), while in we are a reality across the world to the other.
Yesterday, I had a good chat with a photographer friend of mine sent me your site and together we have commented on the photo, I saw that there was a picture of me that I have downloaded this first (and the top).
So without listing all the many potential network, one of the biggest has been to destroy the power of big corporations that cover a value telephone absurd and often through deception, to fulfill a basic function like that to communicate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment