Monday, July 28, 2008

Game Shark Light Platinum Gba

We are angels .... or demons?

Sometimes I wonder ... As they say an angel shining ... Sometimes I dream like a demon ... I perceive it, in my every molecule ... Being a demon ... As I perceive to be the angel ....
But who are we? Why we can be so pure and sincere and at the same time coviamo within us an equally profound selfishness and malice? Perhaps we are both things, and we have to bring out that part ... I will tell you, however, that in my demon dreams I always try to protect the people dearest to me ... And I love with all of myself, the same ... Maybe the demons have a heart ... Because there is no darkness without light, and vice versa. We can not just be angels of light, inside us there is always a dark demon, but, I am convinced, has a luminous heart ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment