Thursday, July 31, 2008

How Does The International Colour Chart Work?

miss me?

Sorry ... I had three full days in the morning to work ( except Wednesday) afternoon and the course of chess ... Actually for me it was more a reunion, I see many opportunities for those in the group .... So, we were at the home of Tironi, a former Latin teacher, Almenno St. Bartholomew .... More than in his house we were over his house on the edge of a wood on the benches ... Apart from insects (especially mosquitoes !!!!) we were very good, and we have not suffered from the heat. Although today was the last day and despite the fact that I did not sleep at all and I also worked today I followed more actively the "lesson". 3 days have been pleasant. It was me, the Bruno, Silvio, David, Professor and John Tironi, the teacher (sorry I know you do not use the article in front of the name but it's something that comes naturally to me ....).
Oh, and you know why I did not sleep last night? E 'water coming down! It was raining and hailing and took a wind and thunder and lightning, and behind my house there is a kind of stream percu felt that too ... Ah! It would have been a magnificent show, shame it was one o'clock at night, _, I had to sleep ... Damn work .... Now I want another storm! Me I want to enjoy everything! I owe! >. < >. < >. <

0 comments:

Post a Comment