Friday, August 22, 2008

How To Build A Mid Travel Sand Rail

I cry a lot to tell!

But I will soon ... Sorry if I was away all this time ... Let me tell you:


Sunday I went to the open spaces of ... of ... I do not remember the name by é.è a g. .. damn! However, it is a beautiful place, where there is a restaurant, a park for picnics, for walking in the woods, a track for the summer bob e. .. the park open. Aaaaaaaaaaah ... *.* E 'a virtually obstacle course in the trees ... You have to pass bridges, ropes, pulleys and the like ... Being suspended in the air. I must say that I had a slight nausea for 2 days because of dizziness, but it's worth it ... Aaaaaah what a beauty ... *.* The next time I'll be more difficult è.é And after dinner, we made the descent and bob ... E 'was great fun! If I find pictures then I put them!

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Yes, I went to italy ^ _ ^ A Box, a small village not just over the sea ... Because a friend of my uncle lent us the house (he has a second home there, inhabited by my cousin because of the studies). It 'was a great experience ... We arrived at noon, and while we waited to eat my cousin showed us a new computer game ... FEAR ... It 'nice, if you're feeling ... Well, fear. oo
the afternoon we went to Monterosso ... first water and beautiful beach ... I had fun ^ _ ^
The next day in the morning, after breakfast, we went to a park to take the crickets for my gecko another cousin ... and afternoon (late) in Portovenere ... But there I did not like that much.
And on Wednesday morning in La Spezia, the naval museum ... Interesting. And the afternoon we went home ^ ^ "

Thursday (ie today) I worked
the morning-_-
And the afternoon I went to take things for school .... now I miss only my mother Wash the folder ... and to finish the tasks of course ... But now the anxiety of the first day takes me ... I love going to school for his teammates ... ... Because I love you all, even those that are disagreeable to me, because I'm fond of it ^ _ ^ Waaaah! What a beauty! XD XD XD

Anyway, here's what success (I left out some details but I'm in a hurry ).... Well, comment! = D I hope that I have forgotten if I've been away! A kiss to all ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment