What is love? There
I asked this question by reading a post of the girl alone. It 'an interesting topic is not it? Here's how I've commented the post:
"... I am in love with a guy ... I'm in love and 16years since I was 13 at the beginning ... Of course not ... But I call it love everything once wrote on a post, look in my blog ... Love means to recognize and perceive the essence of the soul, with eyes closed. My love is not returned, but it grows every day. When you perceive that the person you love is near, everything you do or you move around, and slides on a different perspective: he (or she) becomes the center ... I can not feel others do not see them more, guardisolo loved ones, hear his voice, his smell, and your soul is a tendency to try to touch her ... And 'maybe this, love? I think so. E 'to vibrate when the essence of another. "
And you what do you think? Rx in many ^ _ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment