Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Japanese Groping & Rape Films

Tubes and bicycles - in the den


Tedescona For the moment I do not have to call a session of massage and spiritualnewage practices that will facilitate my work.

of things have happened that kept buzzing the building.

But first things first. Droghello the-wall - was discharged. A few days ago was the Rome Bar.

When I went I even made a feeble wave. The thing I do not like, because I thought I knew, had not noticed me. But I recognized, and perhaps he realized that I keep an eye on me and wanted to know, with that nod from CosaNostra, which does not do it to him.

has dark circles excavated and is a little 'thin. At the bar spoke of football, as if nothing had happened. Maurizio seemed a bit 'embarrassed because everyone in the neighborhood, we know that he was wrong and that he had recovered to hole.

But to me the look I was worried that he addressed to me. For a while, 'I'll keep the curtains shut.

Three days ago, then something happened that has focused on whether 'all the energies of the building, triggering a series of events in bursts.
It broke a pipe in the yard. A water pipe, one night, he began to piss off the liquid, first slowly then with increasing force.

We immediately called the company responsible, which has not seen before yesterday.
Meanwhile, Magda gave head down. Why is water seeping into basements. If she was going out every hour to check and spent his time yelling out the window.

"All those who command us to ask ourselves ... look here, we pay taxes and they do not care!" "Other than energy savings, they do not care to anyone. Meanwhile, the cellars are flooded. I want to see when we ruin more ... Ahhh!! but now that to make the workers there are only foreigners, of course!. What cares these proceedings. It's not their house this. "

There 's been on for hours. While hanging laundry on the terrace. While carrying the dog to pee. Met a few condominium by the way.
Until two days ago, in the morning I heard the screams beast. They came from his home.

Magda's husband, the one who married for the third because he had told of being rich, and instead is a truck driver and even a bit cash-strapped 'drunkard, it must be fed up of the croaking of his wife.
Maybe he drank a little 'more than usual, maybe it was not in day with the work, in short: if the dates are thrashing!.

The mayhem - I've met in the courtyard and with whom I shared the drama to hear the entire saga-magdafamiliare decided to call the police.
do not know if we did well, but it seems that I could escape the dead.

It was then known - and how could it be otherwise! - That get them the most was him. A broken nose and a lot of bile in the body.
They took him to the emergency room with her back continued to unleash all his hatred. Looking at it from his eyes makeup ad hoc and throwing out obscenities from the mouth to Botox.

Meanwhile our cellars are flooded.
Then came "the workers" to discuss Magda. They found that a pipe is rotted and started to drill and bore water is pumped away.
Our basement is safe, but that of the invisible and to Him and He is completely flooded.

While we did the inspection, the bicycle disappeared Tedescona. An old tool that kept parked in public areas of the cellar.

For Magda the workers were immigrants, helped - of course - the children of the exotic, which she hates so much. For
Tedescona was the invisible man: the story of the cigarette for the landing.
is certain is that the bike is gone. Certainly there
the bambinoindemoniato who lives on the top floor, the one that always screams and has a particular dislike for animals, so you always have the stock ready to hit them when he met them, seemed moltomolto glad that we had to Tedescona stole my bicycle.

In my opinion, he has to do in this story. What is certain is that
Condominium Flag, this was not an easy week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment