also inhabits the top floor of the Unseen Family: three quiet anonymous characters face, the car always very clean, which often come out feeling verb.
Mother, father and adult daughter. All employees in the municipality. At the town of Città senzanome, the municipality and the municipality of Casalpastrizzi of Mondogrigio.
All three suffer from baldness. Mom and daughter have three hairs in two, the father - high and dry as a cypress tree stripped of leaves - a heavy carry-on exhibits to compete with Pippo Baudo before the arrival of Cesare Ragazzi. If
always go around in packs, as if they were mutually supportive: madrepadreefigliaventicinquenne. They shop together, go to Mass together, to go out to work together, in chorus greet you when you face the stairs.
people are quiet and meek. I have been all these years. Up this morning.
Not a problem, not a debate because of the bells dysfunctional. Not a breath of complaint even when - in place of the family of the exotic - Katie lived, the woman who "made life" in the building.
morning, however, something has cracked their insane calm.
Returning from my morning walk to the Bar Roma, where I take a cappuccino in the bracket, I heard commotion on the stairs.
A bustle made of excited voices that I could not recognize the mixed r rotating tedescona, returned from his trip to work in Guatemala.
"I saw it. It 'was you who threw R and R siga etta the stairs. where c R ede we live huh? I am already Soppa R TARE those beyond the casino floor to sop R a, R now this p op R not me "...
" are R p op R I a country of uncivilized !!!!" screamed the tedescona, turning invisible man.
"Actually I do not even smoke ... how dare?" "He does not smoke either!" is true, Dad do not smoke, "echoed the women of the family that began all'uomoinvisibile seriously nervous.
" I say that I've seen! does not deny the evidence! "tedescona the mouth when the bone in the spring until it has eaten very well ... The
uomoinvisibile looked like a coffee maker ready to explode. Purple in the face, while fearfully tried to climb the stairs and avoiding contact with this unfortunate situation and with the butt splattered on the floor on the landing - evidence of crime - I seriously thought she pulled out a gun and made a killing.
As in that film with Michael Douglas in which he is calmocalmo, send down every kind of infamy by the other until the day he does not burst and he runs the city like a serial killer ... The
uomoinvisibile could really do it. His wife supports him, while the figliaventicinquenne, for pain, lose both of which may still have hair.
The pathos of the scene
Tedescona mother - who always like to find a culprit for all kinds of crime - was interrupted by the appearance of Stranacoppia that is facing the hallway stairs. He and I love him more cute and the palace, they always manage to bring harmony where something has cracked.
With a smile, an Armani suit and a pat on the hair.
him - shyly - a whispered "okay?" He continued and "we were concerned ... we have to call someone?" The
tedescona uomoinvisibile and they looked askance at the same time and they let go after mumbled an apology, a "nothing, nothing."
Time that seemed to have stopped it started to turn the right way. The
famigliainvisibile continued to climb the stairs to your home, to the tedescona have relaxed a bit 'wrinkles - even if his conviction remained - while uomoinvisibile shook his head and all his women well, as say "no one but because the trumpet that we would all be happy?".
At that point I made a mistake of which - again - I do not know its scope.
I advanced a few steps to get into the house, finding myself in front of the door Tedescona, when he was about to close down in his doorway.
He looked at me and asked me rudely, "Are you pregnant?" question that the evidence of almost eight months alone could answer.
Hoping not to miss the tone and answer me so I came out with a "Yes" ...
you - lost in thought a witch - he looked at me and he said "when you have time to see us? You should do a job ... you just design sites?"
" no, tedescona, I make the doctor at the hospital, I drive the bus, I sell hot dogs in New York, testing mattresses for Eminflex tasting foods supermarket expired to send to third world ... no, please, I do not want !!!!!!!!! "
so I wanted to say.
But my spirit of project managers and rampant hunting of money has prevailed.
I said yes.
We have to see next Monday.
I'm afraid.
That woman scares me.
Fortunately-at least - I quit smoking so I can not blame the crime ciccoso the stairs ...
But who throw cigarette butts on the floor?
And - most importantly - what kind of proposal I will make Tedescona??
Fortunately Him & He remained all the time gazing at that next Monday if I do not go over the apartment / cave, there will be someone who can testify ....
We'll let you know the next episode!
0 comments:
Post a Comment