A little 'upgrades within the Condominium.
Meanwhile Droghello was bad. They've taken away by ambulance in the night. The noise woke the whole neighborhood. I'm really in pain, because some days I do not see anyone at the windows of the house of Gelataiomatto. Everything tight. We hope you again; gather the wayward, because despite the noise of his screaming at the TV and power against the dead mother, and despite the horrible sight of him running half naked through the house, he loves Panzallaria very well.
This morning he also spoke to the Bar of Rome Droghello.
Some say that there are many more hope to come out of the tunnel, despite the money from the sale of ice cream, her mother - who was the nominee - would send him to the community.
But she pulled the crack, and if they are spending money otherwise.
Another good reason to investigate.
Monday for my appointment I was working with Tedescona.
At 14, punctual as death, I played at his wake. I do not know why but I have had in mind the old episodes of the Adams Family, when someone pulled their hideous bell to enter - unconscious - in this gloomy world. I expected someone with the mechanical voice on the other side of the door saying 'NO-TO-HIS "thrilling.
But she came to the door.
not had never been in the house. Do not hide a certain morbid curiosity.
Monday I learned a new lesson in life: people, like you see on the landing, is not always what you imagine. The delicate coexistence of communal relationships often produce stereotyped behaviors on cue that are not always congruent with the idea that you do to a person entering it in the house. The
tedescona - behind the icy facade - has a heart.
addition to colored walls in a cheerful and a background that does so much newage Patty Smith.
tedescona But it also has a series of tics and small frenzy housewives can fill an encyclopedia.
we settled down in a saturated kitchen smells of spicy cous cous kamut and mysterious brew.
He offered me a coffee.
to me - in turmoil at the moment - I fell a bit 'of sugar on the floor.
I saw bleaching, believed to call the fire department. As I feared for my safety went into the bathroom to take a vacuum cleaner to clean up the horrific damage done to his property.
then took the cloth, he soaked in disinfectant, and we passed on that too. You never know ...
"The spirits live in houses clean clean" is justified.
I thought in my mind that it must be dirty a lot '.
Completely at ease, I stopped drinking coffee. I felt like one with a pole in the ass, forced to stand back and look too comfortable.
the other room came the music. A mix of new age hard to understand. The
tedescona - after profuse in those rude comments about the exotic, walking in the shoes home with disturbing his afternoon - came the core of why I was invited in his cave.
wants someone to do a site / blog and take care to keep it populated with content.
tedescona Why has a plan. She firmly believes
inseparable union of the energies of body and mind and that only exercises to develop both of these attributes procure serenity and raise the spirits and the noble man.
wants to keep on this course and its practice seems to have made a breakthrough discovery that will secure bisiness.
Perhaps it has never been to the grocery store to NaturaSì because there ste stuff you find advertised in many different ways.
But everyone is the architect of its business and faced with a job offer, Panzallaria not biting the hand that could eat.
I am a bit 'a harlot of the web, although I have my ethics.
I think the thing to be resolved quickly and painlessly - that actually c'avevo a little 'to do in my home office - I said that I would get a quote.
She got up to accompany me to the door and with a serious face but suddenly and unexpectedly sweet, I said "Rico R from pe R or R this work or is not like the alt R ... this is something spiritual R ituale, we must communicate R and the inadequacy of both life and how ANEA R cont auction R R R carried with the cial years of innovative co little R and R of the spi ito ... "
She continued:
"Where you at absolutely pa R R R gether and to my seat for a ent R R R and in the spirit of the initiative ito ..."
So, in short, the tedescona wants me to go to one of its meetings tantricobodymind to document and fully understand the mission are to perform.
I spent a shiver down my spine.
casino How I I'm making? although my brief experience taught me that unless you become involved by the customer, better and faster work.
And you have to be in the planning of steps to impose meditation and massage has never deviate from these.
Considering my advanced state of pregnancy, appear in stockings sitting on the ground that Caracalla to roll on one side, trying to relax the mind, at least it seems to me perverse image.
But we'll see.
Because I could not say no. Because you - you know - makes me a little 'fear. It 's a potential serial killer and he lives downstairs.
He said that once held a session with his "followers" will call me to go.
do not know if I fear more the Jehovah's Witness who knocks at our door every Friday or her.
At least the Jehovah's Witness do not you lay hands on him and does not expect a competitive quote from you ...
I'll update in the next episodes.
now - which is a true anti-clerical - go down to church to light a candle for Droghello, he gets better quickly and return to this popular scripted condominium ... Until next week
0 comments:
Post a Comment