peeking here and there in the network, including blogs, Flickr, Web sites I find thousands of beautiful photos.
This does not help my self photographer because I realize that many photographers 'amateur' as I like to think that both amateur ( def. "at the amateur level, reserved for amateurs") do not really have.
What is the difference with my shots? Sometimes it's a goal (some have professional goals, with apertures 1:1.4 ..), sometimes it's a wise use of PS (which can cover lack of equipment, lack of light, and all technical deficiencies possible .. but the ideas!), it is sometimes a bit of audacity to believe in their talent and to invest the time (a feature which is the most rare and valuable that I know ..).
So, for whatever reason, I sometimes feel a little below the average of a photographer "amateur."
Ma.
but I remain a great "amateur" ( def. "Passionate, expert) and this helps me because it makes me understand something more than the beauty of a shot, and increasingly pushes me to move away from single shots and to approach to photographic projects.
This morning I was fascinated by the photos of this talented amateur photographer Janette Canare ,
where I get this beautiful composition, and those (in this case really "professional") of Rachel Devine
but I stopped to reflect on the fact that photos of Janette are not part of a new project or creative (of course, only those judged simply on Flickr), much less the beautiful pictures of Rachel know interested (obviously impeccable for the cover of magazines or advertising of any brand).
So, from "amateur" as I feel I'm learning that I need a little competition "online" on beauty, I see that very often defeated at the start, but I find it more useful as a critical choices on the techniques used photographers (professional or amateur) who know how to search and originality in their shots.
It is precisely for this reason that in this moment I inspire and attract much more broad and photo projects or iginale breath, like Bjorn Stern, professor of photography at the "Oslo National Academy of the Arts" (see previous post), compared beauty shots of the "amateur".
soon,
Ale
0 comments:
Post a Comment