.. quote from E. Weston
Finally, to my great pleasure, I return to post of art photography.
What it means to be a photographer today, when everything has already been done and seen everything already?
Ask the artists.
How?
Looking at their work is so clear and wonderful ...
But where?
Fortunately for us (and joy) has a site where you can find photo galleries of both large photographers of all time, is a selection of contemporary artists .. to be discovered! The site is
Peeking, admired, copied, be inspired to the ideas that live today in the world of photography.
Personally, tonight, I recommend the artist more visitors to the site: Bjorn Earthworks.
From the first picture I was passionate, but looking at the sequence of shots, letting her plunge into the world, curious about what I had from time to time, I was fascinated.
The theme is simple: a photographer who decides to take his family.
eventually find very sweet, very sensitive.
you 10 minutes to treat yourself to give you a wonderful photographic exhibition?
soon!
Ale
0 comments:
Post a Comment