© Erica Brenci
Here!
After about 3 months together, you see that this work is my class of photographic technique II.
We shared so much, so we took e.. so we also ate at cocktails and dinner.
And the dinner last Thursday I launched the idea of \u200b\u200bdoing a photo class that officially immortalized. But what we should be photographers, we can not afford a photo every (kind of football team, slumped and standing), so I tossed an idea: self-portraits to be assembled together to give each his own imprint to the teachings of these months ..
An example on which to base the scheme could be
this course to be customized according to our "terms" artistic.
It may not be original, but I may be a nice choral work that represents us for who we are!
So: do away with the comments of my friends .. and of course I'm open to new and brilliant ideas!
ps: also our distinguished professor is warmly invited to participate in the selection of the project and to prepare his portrait ..
you soon!
Ale
0 comments:
Post a Comment